The Annual Meeting will be held on Monday, December 4th, 2023 at 12:00 noon. It will be held in the Wesley Community Center located at 200 Main St. West. Lunch will be provided with a meeting to follow.
Gold-Eagle Cooperative to work with Land O'Lakes, Inc., Nextlink and Microsoft on broadband connectivity project. Click here for details.
Beginning March 1, 2023, the Gold-Eagle Coop Holmes location will be open by appointment only.
If you would like to haul grain into this facility, call 515-825-9675 at least 24 hours in advance. Please provide an estimate of bushels to be delivered, number of trucks, and approximate timeframe so we can ensure we are prepared and staffed to meet your needs. We also appreciate notice if you break down or are done for the day. This location WILL go to full-time operation during harvest. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this new schedule.
- Wheats Rally Double Digits on Monday
- SRW wheat futures closed the day with a 3.3% gain in the Dec contract, and with 17 cent gains for the other front months. KC HRW futures settled the Monday session 10 to 11 ¼ cents in the black. Spring wheat was mostly left out as gains were limited to...
- Cattle Post New Lows for the Move
- The nearby live cattle futures fell another triple digits, led by a $2.05 drop for Feb. Feeders were also red on Monday, closing the session with $3.65 to $3.90 losses of as much as 1.8%. There were no confirmed cash trades on Monday, though trade last week was mostly $174-$175....
- Corn Closed Fractionally Mixed to Start the Week
- Corn began the new week of trading with a fractionally mixed start, ending with a ¾ cent gain in March and a ¾ cent loss in Sep. The daily reporting system had a 267,044 MT private corn sale to Mexico. USDA reported 1.158 MMT of corn was shipped during the...
- Hogs Finished Mostly Higher on Monday
- Front month lean hog futures were $0.70 to $1.17 higher at the closing bell for the first trade day of the week. Feb contracts settled more than $1 off their session high. The increasingly thin Dec contract dropped by 55 cents. The National Average Base Hog price was 7 cents...
- Cotton Fades on Monday
- Cotton dropped on the first trade day of the week to close 63 to 74 points in the red. March futures were less than 10 points off their daily low at the settle. The Dollar Index was higher on Monday. The Cotlook A Index was 60 points stronger at 90.30...