GOLD-EAGLE COOPERATIVE LOCATION HOURS FOR:
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 23, 2021
Goldfield, Iowa (50542)
- Cattle Stronger at Midday
- So far fat cattle futures are up 2 to 55 cents for Thursday’s midday. The ‘22 delivery months are the strongest so far, with the CoF report on Friday. USDA says cash trade for the week has remained light with $123-$124 in KS and $124 in NE. The week’s full...
- Corn Extending Gains through Midday
- Thursday corn futures trading is adding to the midweek gains with another 2 ¼ to 3 cent gains so far. December futures are now up on the week. USDA reported a flash sale of 138,403 MT of corn to Guatemala this morning. USDA’s weekly Export Sales report showed corn bookings...
- Cotton Continuing Higher
- Dec cotton futures look to add the 3rd consecutive gain with midday prices up 70 to 92 points. The Monday drop is still outweighing the gains, with Dec still down 54 points WTD through midday. USDA’s weekly Export Sales report had 345,383 RBs of cotton booked during the week ending...
- Wheats Up Another Double Digits So Far
- Wheat prices are extending the recent swing higher with midday gains. CBT futures are up 8 ¼ to 12 ½ cents so far. Kansas City contracts are trading 8 ½ to 13 cents in the black at midday. Spring wheat futures are adding 9 to 11 ¾ cents to the...
- Hog Market Up by Triple Digits at Midday
- Front month lean hog futures are trading $2.07 to $2.87 higher past October. October contracts are up by 72 cents so far – but still an $8.50 premium to December. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Thursday AM was $76.72 with no comparison to Wednesday AM. The CME Lean...
- Soy Futures Firm at Midday
- Thursday soybean futures trading has the board fractionally mixed to mostly higher with gains limited to 2 ¾ cents so far. Midday’s price still has November contracts ¾ cents in the red for the week. Soymeal is $1.20 to $1.90/ton weaker through midday. Front month soy oil prices are gaining...